TRIAL LESSONS $140 per session!
Little Cubs Youth Sports Club
3 to 7yrs
Come along to try our popular multi-sports kids sports club!
We provide multi-sports football, basketball, tennis and athletics!
Our youth club is fully insured and led by experienced coach Alastair Ward. Alastair is an accomplished runner and delighted to coach students towards developing good exercise habits and skill sets to perform multi-sports.
General lesson structure:
Warm up - 10mins warm up.
Emphasis on importance of warm up to develop good habits & prevent injury.
Action - 45mins individual practice & mini-group activity
Physical & creative development plus social development.
Calm down – 5mins calming down.
Recovery and calming down.
Little Cubs Youth Sports ClassesWeekly sports classes, 1hr per week.
All students receive a custom Little Cubs t-shirt & shorts kit upon booking!
> Multi-Sport (football, basketball, tennis, and athletics)<
- Classes rotate each week through the four sports - Football, Basketball, Tennis and Athletics.
- At the end of each the month we hold a Challenge Day for students to test their skill across all the Multi-Sports and an Awesome Day (mini-sports day) every 2 months students to collect our Little Cubs badges!
- Our Multi-Sports are split into levels with four badges to collect at each level!
Football Academy (Ages 4 to 7yrs)
- Our Football Academy classes are aimed to improve basic skill in football such as control, passing and shooting.
- Students will learn how to control a football, how to effectively and accurately pass a football, how to shoot at goal and understand the basic rules of football.
- At the end of each the month we hold a Challenge Day for students to test their football skills and collected their Little Cubs badges!
$250/Weekday or Weekend AM/PM Classes – Classes are booked in monthly blocks.
For more info, please contact
Coach Alastair Ward
WhatsApp: +852 9889 9505 Email: Alastair.email@example.com