Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain.
The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. Hoka One One included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel.
Most importantly, Hoka One One added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride.
Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail. Complete with Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole to provide grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Updated mesh upper provides breathability
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
- RN 88276