Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle T8 Sherpa and T8 Commandos in your online basket with code T8SHERPA to get 10% off!
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." Ultra168
1. T8 use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
|Size||Waist Size (inch)|
|S||29 - 30"|
|M||32 - 33"|
|L||34 - 35"|
2. For the perfect fit pull your Sherpas over your belly button (see below - grandpa style - as shown by T8 Co-founder and Ultra Runner, John Ellis!), tie the drawstring tight, then pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. T8 believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.